Thursday, June 18, 2009

My Turkey Sticker

So yesterday, as I often do, I went over to the post office hoping, as I do everyday, that, "maybe today I'll get some mail." If you ever walk with me to the post office, you will probably hear me say that 8 times out of 10. Anyways, yesterday I walked up only to discover that, sadly, I had no mail.

But . . . as a consolation, I was offered my choice of stickers. There were the Christian-y ones, some fun Veggie Tales ones, and a page of some other random ones. I was looking at my options . . . And then I saw it. A turkey inside a circle with a line through it. Don't ask me why a sticker like this even exists, but being the vegetarian I am, it was perfect for me. I proudly stuck it on my sweatshirt and promptly forgot about it the rest of the day.

Thank you Amber and Linda for giving me something much more fun than the Visalia magazine and bills from my last post office visit.

1 comment:

  1. Guilty! It's mine turn to write. If I send it today maybe it will get there before you leave again!

    ReplyDelete