Sunday, December 20, 2009

Business and Marketing Writing


Yesterday I finished my online "Business and Marketing Writing" class. This was a class that work paid for me to take, and I got to do it on work time since it is an investment in me for our little news publication that I work on.

It was a great class! I really enjoyed it and feel like I have a lot to take away from it. The class went through the whole process of business and marketing writing . . . from finding out what your company image is, writing for your audience, writing structure, grammar, editing, work relationships for the writer, and dealing with the ethics within marketing . . . and a whole lot more. I wish I had another writing class to take now. I'm sad it's over.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a student of business in university in Vietnam. Can you give me some information about the business work or marketing work. Thanks very much and have a nice day to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. Send me your email address and then I can contact you.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete