Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Extent of Christmas so Far

We make our own snow here. We haven't gotten any real stuff yet (maybe within the next few days!) But this spot sure looks like we're in the middle of winter!


This is the extent of my Christmas decorating so far: 4 pine cones I found by my house.


Today I made some rum truffles (my all time favorite holiday treat). It's a messy job.


Ta Da! The finished product! They are for the taste testing contest at our staff Christmas party on Monday. Hopefully no one will be offended that there's rum in them. Knowing Hume, someone will probably say something about it and give me a hard time. But I already ok-ed it with HR.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could . . . but they were all eaten up at the party yesterday. I only ate one out of the whole batch! These deprived ministry workers sure like their alchohol I guess!

    ReplyDelete