Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm a Big Fan . . .

. . . of my newly revamped ceiling fan!

I've been in my house for a year and three months now, and it's been a year and three months that I have been looking at a ceiling fan with no blades on it. The original fan blades drooped and died when there was a mold problem in the house which soaked into the blades (as well as every wall).

The house has since been bleached and repainted . . . but the only lasting evidence of the problem has been the missing fan blades. My dad got me some new fan blades, Nathan painted them black and found some grommets, I picked out the chains, and presto . . . I now have a fan!!! Too bad it's at the end of the warm summer weather. But it sure looks a whole lot nicer!

1 comment:

  1. looks good.... I'm happy for you about that, and proud to have a small part in getting that fixed!

    ReplyDelete