Saturday, February 12, 2011

My Chair Project

I just realized that I never showed you my finished chairs! I posted about these back in September when I acquired this set of old chairs. They sat on my deck for a couple of months until a few months ago I finally repainted them with gray spray paint, and then re-upholstered them with some fabric I found at Ikea and the help of a staple gun. I'm pretty sure this whole project was less than $40. Hooray for doing it myself!



1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun! I love projects like that, transforming old things into new! Hooray for spray paint and fabric!