Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ziplines and Tea

A couple of weekends ago, while in the Santa Cruz/Mt. Hermon area for my friends Dave and Keri's wedding . . . we spent a morning doing a zipline tour through the redwoods and then they took the wedding party and treated us to an afternoon of tea tasting and yummy food at Asana. It's this cool tea house and restaurant that has awesome loose leaf tea. We had such a fun time getting to know the rest of the wedding party and their significant others, and it was a great treat to spend time with Dave and Keri instead of just doing crazy wedding stuff.

The teas were so yummy and the food was just as tasty. My favorite of the teas that we tried was a white coconut tea. Had I had my wallet with me, I probably would of have bought some on the spot. If you're ever in Santa Cruz, you've got to check out this place.



No comments:

Post a Comment