Sunday, December 28, 2008

Clutter

I hate "stuff". It's so pointless. Tonight I made an attempt to organize/sort through my room at home, which I never fully unpacked or organized after moving back from school. I have lived without this stuff (and the other random stuff in my room) for the last 7 months and haven't missed it. I want to just throw it all away. But I can't do that with year books and stuff ya know? Ahhh . . . I just want simplicity. I never want to hang on to anything. Well . . . any material things.

1 comment:

  1. I know that feeling all too well.
    Recently I find that I get it when I return to a place where I used to live. A place that I used to have clean and keep organized in order to keep my sanity. It's not my place any longer. Often it's not my stuff either. But I still get the feeling.

    Every time I travel, I find myself trying harder to pack less than the time before.

    ReplyDelete