Monday, February 8, 2010

Moving In?

Right now I am sitting in a random Starbucks (in Mission Valley I think). I am here . . . working and waiting to start my new week of travel. I'm waiting for my boss to come pick me up actually. I have my suitcase, purse, laptop bag, travel case, and my pea coat (I should probably invest in a garment bag). I feel like I've come to live at Starbucks or something.

We hosted 4 dinners this past week and have 4 more dinners this week (Granada Hills, Thousand Oaks, Ventura and Visalia). I will go home really late Thursday night. I will have been gone for almost 2 weeks by then. It's been fun so far though. I love traveling for work.

This past week my fellow team members and I were all spread out and doing our own things and staying at different places (since most of us have friends and family in the Southern California area). But as we begin to head north, we will all be traveling together now. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment