Thursday, October 29, 2009

Pictures from Thailand

It's hard to pick out just a few pictures. But here are some fun highlights and fun pictures from the trip. The rest will be up on Facebook soon.

Getting ready to fly out of the Fresno Airport.

I was excited to see a Coffee Bean in the Singapore Airport after more than 20 hours of flying.

Just got off the plane in Chiang Mai, Thailand after 2 days of traveling. Those flowers are Jasmine.

At a street market on our first full day.

At one of the temples. That's just me and the dragon/snake.

I like the orange moth/butterfly. I couldn't tell which it was.

Little girl in the cultural Thai dress.

Some of the team, at a lookout over Chiang Mai.

Where I stayed during camp. This was the view from my deck.My High Schoolers.

This was a lantern lighting ceremony that the people believed would take away their sins.

It was one of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen.

Monks in a truck.

Elephants!

Our elephant ride.

Looking out over the Night Bazaar where we did a lot of shopping.

On our last night in Thailand, we went on a little dinner cruise in the river.

We stopped in Singapore, and spent the night. But got an evening in the city!

Approaching the International Date Line.

So we had a date of crackers and cheese on the back of the plane as we crossed the International Date Line.

No comments:

Post a Comment