Sunday, October 11, 2009

Thailand Here We Come!

In less than an hour, our team is leaving for . . . . Fresno! Ha. And then Thailand tomorrow! We are spending the night in Fresno tonight, then flying to LAX in the morning to meet up with the rest of our team.

Then the 26 of us will be heading to Chiang Mai, Thailand . . . leaving around 2:45 in the afternoon on a 19 hour flight. I love flying. 19 hours won't bother me! When I flew to Africa, it was a 20 hour flight . . . and I never even got up out of my seat once the whole time! Since then, I have become more educated on the importance of walking around during long flights to prevent blood clots . . . so I'm much better about that now :-)

I will try to update whenever I can. But you'll probably have better luck following us on the Hume International blog.

Go to humeinternational.org then click "thailand" from the column on the right.

Pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment