Sunday, April 11, 2010

Barista at Heart

I will always be a barista at heart. After 4+ years working for the Coffee Bean, then a summer at Hume N' Beans, and the occasional weekend I work in winters serving coffee . . . it's not hard to see why.

So it's no surprise that I am excited about my newest coffee gadget. This was a "just because" gift from Nathan :-) It's called aerolatte. Basically it's a milk frother. And since I absolutely loooove foam it's the greatest little tool! Everything feels fancier with a little good foam. These were some black Vanilla Ceylon teas with a little vanilla syrup and some steamed milk and foam. Yummy! Today I'm having the same thing but with chai tea instead. And with my coffee and tea and syrup collection growing all the time . . . . feel free to come by for a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment