Saturday, April 17, 2010

My New Favorite Tree

Hey check it out! This is the newest addition to my bathroom decor. A jewelry tree. My friends Katie and Aaron who just moved up here this winter gave it to me. These were the centerpieces at their wedding in December. And now they're giving them away as jewelry trees. Good idea huh? The plum colored pot and brown go perfectly with my plum/brown/white bathroom colors, and I don't think I've ever had a good way to store my jewelry (up till now it's all just been sitting in a bowl) so I'm loving this cute/earthy/practical addition to my home. Thanks friends!

Now I have a vision for a brown, purple and orange shower curtain that is somehow both earthy and abstract. That would really add some texture. We'll see if I can find something like what I'm picturing in my mind. Or . . . maybe I should make one myself. Hmmmm . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment